join nawbo before April 30 and save $25 off the registration fee
Entrepreneurship can be a lonely path at times. When you become a NAWBO member, you tap into a community of thousands of leaders, visionaries, innovators and trailblazers — of all sectors, sizes and stages of business development — who understand you and can help you succeed in your business, lifestyle and community in a way like no other.
NAWBO is a powerful resource for:
- Connecting: Build relationships with other women entrepreneurs with businesses of all sizes and from all demographics and business sectors.
- Learning: Enjoy quality education on today’s most important business topics through e-learning webinars, public policy calls, leadership development trainings and more.
- Building Your Business: Access everything you need to grow your business into something bigger, from ideas, to connections, to resources and more.
Your NAWBO orlando membership
- Free attendance at our Lunch & Learn events ($225+ value)
- Free attendance at networking events ($30+ value)
- Discounts on signature events, including our annual PropelHer Pitch Contest ($80+ value)
- Discounts from vendors such as UPS, Wyndham Hotels, and Office Depot.
Plus, you’ll receive more benefits from the NAWBO National organization, such as inclusion in the national directory (to help build your business!), monthly eLearning webinars with business ideas and solutions, monthly newsletter to keep you “in the know” with tips and education to propel your business forward, national events and conferences ...
… and so much more! Join forces with more than 10 million women-owned businesses across the U.S. NAWBO is the premiere organization that supports women business owners, the fastest-growing segment in our economy.